Custom Search

Friday, March 5, 2010

sarah killen


Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) recently joined Twitter, and on Friday (Mar. 5) he decided it would be amusing to randomly follow fellow tweeter Sarah Killen -- @LovelyButton (not to be confused with @Lovelybuttons who is a different Sarah entirely):

"I've decided to follow someone at random. She likes peanut butter and gummy dinosaurs. Sarah Killen, your life is about to change."

Since selecting Killen, her Twitter following has grown to over 7,500 people and her name has suddenly become a popular Internet search term. And she's loving every minute of it.

"OMG. this is Fantastically exciting."

"I knew that randomness would pay off for me one day."

"Loving every moment. My dream is to be on Chelsea Lately *HINT*HINT* I adore her."

"Conan should feel powerful and loved right now. He is so awesome."

We don't know if Chelsea Handler will be calling, but it's a safe bet Jay Leno will not.

Meanwhile, Sarah's fiance, John D. Slowik Jr. (@badghandi89) has an idea of his own:

"Sweet, i get to marry this woman, maybe i should make conan my best man ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment