Custom Search

Sunday, February 28, 2010

toms shoestoms shoes


toms shoes : I love TOMS Shoes. It was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie, who promised that with every purchase of another pair of shoes would be given to children in need. By the drops of shoes in Argentina and South Africa. Blake goal was simple: “to show how we can work together for a better tomorrow by taking action on clemency.”

Not only this, the best thing you have heard? And melts my heart knowing that each purchase one or make you make that the last pair of shoes will be put to the loved one, a child without shoes. TOMS Shoes and comfortable, elegant, practical and can be worn with nearly every group. I can not wait for my husband to arrive in the mail. Better yet, I can not wait for my second pair to put on an equal small need.
For a pair of TOMS Shoes Special shoes and put on another child, click the button on my profile and use of the limited time promotional code:
New2TOMS
$ 5 to buy your boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment